Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever broken up with someone because you didn't want THEM to break up with YOU?

Just curious about how that went.





I am so terrified about getting screwed over and dumped on a whim like my last bf that I don't want it to happen again with this one.Have you ever broken up with someone because you didn't want THEM to break up with YOU?
HA. sounds exactly like my last relationship. i was getting ready to dumb my douche-bag over weight boyfriend but he beat me to the punch cuz he knew i was about to break things off. THEN! just wait...THENNN he goes around school telling everyone he broke up with ME because i wouldn't give him anything (sex). so i looked like the dumb one for awhile until i told everyone the truth and now he's the douche. just be careful what you do and if you break up, make sure it's for a reason besides he's about to break up with you. it hurts the other person and it also doesn't look that good on your behalf.





good luckHave you ever broken up with someone because you didn't want THEM to break up with YOU?
no but i havent broken up with anyone and nobody has broken up with me.


please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no i haven't tried it.. cause when i feel that he don't want me no more I'll just ask him..why and did i do something wrong..





its a part of life that someone will leave you no matter how much you loved them..nothing is permanent
i completely understand where your coming from. i tried doing that to my boyfriend and we've been dating for almost six months. because i was scared he was going to hurt me. you are going to get hurt, i know you probably don't like that answer, but it's the truth. just take a chance and if it doesn't work out then move on.
  • hair styling
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment