Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with someone who threatens to kill themselves when I bring it up?

Seriously. It's scary.How do I break up with someone who threatens to kill themselves when I bring it up?
tell them to do it and do it correctly. tell them to be bold about it. if you dont he or she will continue to control you with their witchcraft. what is witchcraft? it is simply any form of manipulation.How do I break up with someone who threatens to kill themselves when I bring it up?
That's a tough situation to be in. Actually, it is also a form of emotional abuse and it's clear that this person needs major help. You should not have to stay in a relationship because you fear what this other person will do to themselves.





I really don't have a solid idea of how to ease the scary breakup situation. It's an awful spot to be in and I'm sorry that you are chained to an emotionally draining relationship because it. My best advice is to talk to a free mental health professional (most communities have them) and try to get help for your partner so that they know there are other ways of dealing with a breakup that are better for everyone involved.





Good luck. Whatever you do, make sure you take care of yourself.
Well, you should consider talking to


that person first. Don't break up with


them and leave yourself to the unex-


pected. If you really don't want to be


with that person because of this, I


understand.





If you talk to them and want to


break up with them, tell them


exactly how you feel. It's no use


not telling the complete truth.





Again, I really advise you to talk to


the person. You may save their life;


think about the situation at hand.





Good luck. :)
OMG that happened to me with this guy once, he was crying but he would never kill himself.





1)You have to explain the situation and how you feel about them threatening to kill themself





2)Say that it's best because if you guys dont break up you'll start hating eachother





3)say that you don't want to see him ever commit suicide because you would never forgive yourself





4)tell him he will get over you and will move on





5)ask him if he gets what your saying





6)if he does and he says hes going to go die then say ';No!!! if you do i will never forgive myself!!!!'; or somthing like that then you can handle the conversation from there.





I really hoped I helped because I had to handle the situation myself and it worked out fine =) i wish you alot of luck!!!!!!!!!!


EDIT: Ok maybe you do not want to do this, nevermind this!!! if this is not an online relationship like mine(dont judge i used to online date not anymore its lame to me) but anyway if its not online go to a therapist with this person so they wont kill themself because if they arent lying then they need help
You should start by telling them to go do it. I told my sister to tell her bf's to do that everytime they said that when she tried to break up with them. Ironically no one ever did it.





It's just a scare tactic to keep you around. You won't be able to get out until you call them on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment