Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get the nerve to break up with someone?

I made the mistake of treating her like an angel, and now she takes advantage of me and treats me horrible. I think I must have innate self esteem problems. I really just want to make good choices and not have feelings for this girl anymore.How do I get the nerve to break up with someone?
I think that good communication is key. Find a good time and place to seat her down and tell her how you feel. She will either understand you and amend her behavior or she will dismiss your concerns and carry on. If latter, it's okay to tell her right away that you, unfortunately, cannot continue this relationship. How do I get the nerve to break up with someone?
be straightforward with her and just end it. don't get with someone right away cause then you're just gonna do the same thing and DON'T turn into a jerk cause of what this one girl did to you. be yourself still, but don't be a doormat.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment