Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with someone I love?

I have been dating this guy for almost a year and he is everything that I would ever want, but things have changed. It seems that he doesn't care anymore, even though he says he does. It just doesn't feel the same. I still feel the same way, but I'm tired of being vulnerable. So... I want to break up with him, but I don't know how to without becoming an emotional mess.... help me please.How do I break up with someone I love?
just tell him how you feel and maybe your realtionship can be fixed if not you just have to accept the fact that he no longer feels the same way and you should just find someone elseHow do I break up with someone I love?
I wouldn't break up with him if I was you. Good guys are hard to come pass now days. If you love him then why leave him and surfer, and put yourself tho all of that. I would break up with him if you want to teach him a lesson, him cheating on you, not respecting you as a women, you know something like that, but not for no reason. If you break up with him and you still love him, whats going to happen when you see him with another girl and you still have these mix up filling about him? I would just talk to him, and try to work everything out, but when you do this you can't hold anything back try to get everything out of him. I think that you and your boyfriend just need to talk. It's always fun in the beginning. The hurt part is sticking together and trying to work everything out.





Good luck on your decision
well you either love him or you dont. you cant have best of both worlds. either finish him and dont feel an emotional mess. or love him. how can things just not be the same anymore? whats made things change? there has to be a reason for this. maybe not you but maybe he doesnt feel the same way.





also the way to get around the emotional mess part is you need to find the reason you dont feel things are working out. sounds to me like he could be possibly cheating? you say your vulnerable do you think hes cheating? if so then how can you love him still. when he goes out and sleep with other women and comes home and sticks his dirty pecker in you? thats just bad news. on that reason alone, i would have no emotions. id be a blank canvass. numb. hed be finished.





or is it all in your own head?
it;s ok to be emotional =] maybe then he will realize how much he needs you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment