Monday, August 16, 2010

How should i break up with someone?

ive never done it before. how should i say it? tell them why i need to end it? little or a lot of detail? in general how do i make it less painful. im very nervous.How should i break up with someone?
the best way is to be honest about why you want to break up. I agree with the first answerer, somewhere private and be non-confrontational. Don't be cliche (it's not you, it's me). Good luck!How should i break up with someone?
it's not easy, you'll always be nervous if the person your breaking up with is a nice person...





The worst thing you can do is leave them hanging... Tell them you need to talk, and when your both alone just talk to them about it. be open, honest, and don't leave anything in the dark because it will leave for more pain later on.





Do not go into big detail, be general but be very specific on why you don't think the relationship will work.





It's going to be painful for at least one of you... theres no way to change that.. but if you keep anything important from each other or leave any big secrets at the end of the breakup, i guarantee the pain will return.
just keep it simple. try to do it in person, and if you can't arrange that then call them. whatever you do don't text/aim/message them. it's the worst thing you can do.





then say something like, ';I'm sorry, but I don't think we should see each other anymore. I really hope we can still be friends, because you're an amazing person, but if you don't want to, I completely understand.'; and leave it at that.





If they ask questions, then answer them honestly, but so it seems better for them. For instance, if you lost interest, say something like, ';Well I just wanted to do what was in your best interest, and this way you can find someone who is worth your time and appreciates you the way I should have.';





But don't give an excuse if they don't ask for one. like I said, just keep it simple. For the most part, they'll appreciate your sincerity and honesty and it should make it less painful for them.





hope I helped!
My friend was like,';baby, I got some good news and some bad news.';


She was like ';Ok, whats the bad news?'; He was like ';im breaking up with you.'; She had a fit and then was like ';Ok so whats the good news?'; He said,'; I just saved %15 on my auto insurance by switching to Geico,'; Oh man that sh!t was hilarious, kinda effed up but funny cuz we all hated her. And the funny thing is, he did actually save %15 by switching to Geico.





This doesnt really answer your question but I just had to post it somewhere and get it out. Sorry.
how bout u just dnt break up with me nicole?! how bout that?! u ever thought about NOT breaking up with me?! btw i better get the best answer for ths. i need more points. help your BOYFRIEND who u rnt breaking up with!
tell the person a lot of details. make sure you guys are in a private place so the person won't be embarrassed. ask the person if they still want to be friends, don't force ur friendship on them.
dont :( it hurts alot

No comments:

Post a Comment