Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with a friend ?

How do you break up with someone nicely. I like him, but i think i only like him as a good friend. the problem is he says hes in love with me, %26amp; i kinda lead him on. so i dont know how to end it without sounding like a player.How do i break up with a friend ?
just be friends with him no more (treat him like that). he'll eventually realise he just wants to be good friends rather than not having you at all :)How do i break up with a friend ?
Oh this is what you say.


Lets say bis name is Jhon.


';So Jhon. I was thinking in my bed last night if I really want to be in a relationship. I like you. But I would just rather be friends. I hope you understand. And in the future if it .... if it goes to something more then I'll be ready. Okay- thanks Jhon.'; Kiss him on the cheak or hug hm or let him know you stll' care about him
just tell him he is a cool person and you would love for your friendship to grow but at this point in time you see him as nothing more than a friend, or you could just be an asshole and say yea this friends thing aint working, dueces
Say him straightly that you dnt feel anything special for him....love should be taken seriously. Better you open up ur want immediately bcoz as time passes this guy may become more sturburn over his love and could create troubles for you .....so said him and keep saying big NO NO NO ....
Tell him the truth. If he's really your friend he'll understand where you're coming from. If not then he really shouldn't be in your life. I'm not trying to sound mean but if he really does love you, he'll understand your point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment