Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it really bad to break up / someone on valentines day?

Man i feel really bad now cuz i broke up with my bf of 3 weeks today. Its just that ive known him my whole life n it just kept getting more awkward to be with him. He asked me out and i was just kinda pressured by my friends to say yes, and i just did. Now i feel really bad. How do i cope with this??? Cuz idk i couldve waited tomorrow but i just couldnt take this weird feeling anymore, he is like a bro to me!!! I dont wanna kiss my bro!!!Is it really bad to break up / someone on valentines day?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BROKE UP WITH SOMONE TO DAYIs it really bad to break up / someone on valentines day?
um yea that was a ***** move. thast why people hate valentines day. I hope u hate yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment