Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did you reacted when someone break up with you in person?

I have been dumped in person with a guy i only dated for a week because he didn't think we were a good match and it was embarrassing and awkward.I didn't what to say to him so i just looked on floor since i am shy person.I didn't react or say anything





How about you?


How did you reacted when someone broke up with you in person?How did you reacted when someone break up with you in person?
Um, I CRIED horribly because I thought I was in love when I was 14 years old. I thought he was wonderful, he broke up with me in the pizza hut parking lot after I just bought us dinner ahah what I fool I was, but it's all good, little bit of poetic justice for you, he has like 8 kids and works allll the time and never has time to sleep or do anything, and also saw him on the side of the road thumming for a ride when his car broke down... Karma anyoneHow did you reacted when someone break up with you in person?
I will never show him my feelings. Even if its only after a week and he decided ';we're not a good match'; regardless if I've been dreaming about him or our relation, I will never show him my feelings.


I will just said in the most cold voice I can: If that's your decision, that's ok. Turn around and walk away.


In words he can dumped you, but in attitude it will look as if you dumped him. Just go, if you want to cry don't let him see your tears.


But never stand there, head down kind humiliated, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment