Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you break up with someone who is really attached?

I have been dating this guy for about 2 years. I really love him, and I would be with him if he changed a few things. Is it better to try to change someone or to break up?How do you break up with someone who is really attached?
well if you want it to work out then yeah i suggest that you try to tell him what exactly that you see wrong with him, ask if he'll change, give him some time and if he doesn't try to change after that then its time to lose him!How do you break up with someone who is really attached?
changin a man is the hardest thing to do it this promble been there long time and he hasnt change as yet he's not goin to and if u want to broke up with him dont worry about the looks thats not important
i wouldnt try to change a man toi be with him
Do it straight, businesslike and to the point, tell him you're sorry things didn't turn out well, and suggest that he get in touch with someone who is close to him.
Who is really attached? You or him? Try the old ';I know you love me, but.....'; line. Just tell him things aren't really clicking. Tell him you need some space. Just don't look back.
every person has his -ves and +ves and marriage is specifically all about adjusting accepting and appreciating :) Well I know u r dating however would u know anyone who doesnt have any flaws...then sure go in for D MAN.. Well I had been through the same situation once in my life too...he loved me dearly and i loved him too and my heart would cry of the thought of leaving him...i had to because he was psychophrenic...and it was getting worse and we wanted to marry..I was leaving for overseas...when i left I would mail him initially kept him informed about my whereabouts, my contact details and that was his first stage to accept slowly of me not being around him...and then i slowly decreased the contact a bit and eventually i had to tell him that it is not going to work...Well yes he did an attempt to suicide.... wasnt that easy as i had thought...if i was in the same country i would have never had the courage to leave him after seeing him suffering.. well i replied to his mails again and kept motivating him.. today after 9 years he has got engaged and going to marry in another 3 months and said to me that the girl has all the good qualities as me...i told him not to compare and discuss me in their relationship....anyways I am married too now about 3 months ago. I have a husband and I see a lot many things that I definately have to 'adjust with' as he has so many good qualities too.. how can i not see those :) well u can never change people ...well sometimes it helps if u write to eachother on things that u r unable to cope up with because discussions usually become arguments....


So my friend the moral of the story is that i had to leave my first boyfriend despite loving him a lot just only because there was no future FULL STOP. I strongly also believe Mr perfects do not exist...just as miss perfect dont....


hope my experience could be of any help to u then i will be greatful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment