Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with someone, without shredding their heart?

My girlfriend and I are in a bit of a tight spot. I'm stuck over the ocean, we haven't met face to face. Somehow, it all kind of fell apart. She gave me the decision, and I do not want to hurt her again. I need some help.How do you break up with someone, without shredding their heart?
there's no way of breaking up with someone without breaking their heart. unless they have no heart.





just do your best, but you better do it soon, or else it'll become harder and harder to do.How do you break up with someone, without shredding their heart?
If you guys have never even met then I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about her. You are far enough away that she should be able to get over you. And if she gave you the decision, that is sometimes saying that they don't want to be with you but don't want to say it first.
Sounds like you have two choices here. 1) Introduce her to somebody she will like more than you (in your case, probably not too hard). Or 2) Act like an asshole so she will want to dump you. That's always easy, and fun!
you have no heart ,shes waiting for you ,if u lost her , u lost more than 1 half of your life , you dont know yet , why not meet her and then decide ,
just walk away and never turn back one time.Just stay to your self don't call her or him to say sorry but I had to move on with my life.
retard there is no way to break with someone and not hurt them and u havent ,met her give her a chance
If you have not met, just let it alone. Cut off all contact.
  • lenders
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment