Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with someone whose in love with you but you don't love them?

I've been dating this girl for 4 months and I've lost feelings for her. I've meet her parents and I told her I wasn't going to hurt her. She told me she never felt this way about a guy before and I just don't know how to tell her. I dont want to hurt her feelingsHow do you break up with someone whose in love with you but you don't love them?
The sooner you do it, the less it will hurt her. She might really like you, but its only been 4 months(not even half a year) and if youre already losing feelings for her its time to let go. It sucks having to hurt people's feelings but sometimes you have to. Tell her that its really hard for you to do this, but the longer you wait the more it will hurt, and you dont want to hurt her feelings anymore than you have to. No matter how you do it, she'll probably be really upset. Just try to let her down as easily as you can.How do you break up with someone whose in love with you but you don't love them?
I had the exact same problem as you, twice now.


After I broke up with the people, I was devistated and couldnt get over them. It hurt me so bad inside, and only recently did i tell one of them i still like him. thank the mooing giraffe he likes me back. but think about it. spend a night just pondering. Do you really have no feelings whatsoever for this girl. Tell her how incredibly sorry you are and how much you dont want to hurt her but you just dont feel anything. explain your self and do it in person. dont let her get the feeling you like someone else, even if you do. be gentle. good luck
just be honest with her,theres no way of avoiding the pain, you'll hurt her no matter what but if you don't tell her soon your going to hurt her more. just tell her your not ready or some thing like ';i dont love you as much as you love me, maybe we should slow down or go back to being friends for now. I'm not ready for a serious relationship and I dont want to hurt or mislead you.'; thats a pretty good way to end it with less hurt...
you will hurt her more if you still havin her but when she found out that you really fake your feelings for her that is much hurtful. Thats why really you need to tell her soon.
Let her go, it's more of a hurt and insult if you stay feeling like you do. Don't waste your time or hers.
Tell them the truth








Lying just makes things messy
You go to Bite The Bullet %26amp; tell her straight up. Waiting only make things worse
quick and painless

No comments:

Post a Comment