Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with someone you are just fooling around with?

I met this girl at this event that we both attend on a regular basis. We have fooled around a few times and I feel she is looking for more. I however am not that intrested and I don't know what to do. I want to stop attending the events but at same time I enjoy them. I am not sure what to tell her. I just don't feel it will work together and I want to break it off but I don't know how. I'm a nice guy and want to be niceHow to break up with someone you are just fooling around with?
Well be nice and just tell her that this is not working otu for you any longer and that you would really just like to end it beforte anyones feeling get hurt.How to break up with someone you are just fooling around with?
No Sweetie, you are not a nice guy... Nice guys don't get involved, play someone, %26amp; then want to walk away... We call guys like you ';PLAYERS';... And a player knows exactly how to handle this type of situation. So, please do not waste ppls time on here asking a question you already know the answer too...
Just say what I've said to some guys ';I thought we were just having fun.'; The only way is just tell her you don't want a relationship.
well, hhmm, lets c, well dont make them all sad and jus take it easy and take ur time, tell them its jus not working out between u guys and give them a hug and its over before u know it, it takes guts tho鈾モ櫏
Tell Her U Found Someone Else And You Just Want To Be Friends. If Your Too Scared To Say It Then Stop Messin With Her. Act Serious N When She Tryz To Make A Move Dont Show Emotion. Simple As That. Keep Going To Ur Events. Dont Let Something As Stupid As That Affect What You Like To Do. Good Luck.
Stop fooling around. When she brings it up... you are not ready for a committment, shes awesome and all... you just don't want to rush it. Don't stop going to the events, just be polite and smile. Compliment her, introduce her to other guys you know, when they start talking twith her slip away.
tell her that you met a girl, that you like that girl then ask her opinion about it. keep on telling her about the girl you met. that should give her the hints... and if she asks you about the 2 of you, tell her she's only like a friend to you. that should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment