Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this a bad reason to break up with someone?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year, and he says he loves me...but the feeling isn't mutual. I really want to be just friends with him but I want to avoid hurting his feelings at all costs. I enjoy the time we spend together, I just don't care for him romantically anymore. Also, if you can give tips on how to break it off smoothly I'd appreciate that.Is this a bad reason to break up with someone?
mostly same reason i just broke up with my boyfriend friend of a year and a couple months. i also felt like us saying i love you was out of habit. there's so much out there to see. i made it so the break up was mutual.





he wanted me to stay. and i wanted to go out and see what else is there.


and we discussed, he realized that he needed to go out and live his life more.





i hope this helps...to some extent at least.


and good luck.Is this a bad reason to break up with someone?
oky. so clearly, you want it overrr.


so yeah, that's a pretty good reason.


%26amp;%26amp; evn though it may hurt him


somtimes you have to move on.


just tellm him it was fun, but you


got to get to tha next chapter in yr


life.. %26amp;%26amp; you wanna be frannds.
no its not, that's what happened to me. he still liked me and my feelings had faded off for him. I told him we should just be friends, no more bf/gf stuff. I feel you girl! do what you gotta do
there is nothing you can do to let him down gently...especially if hes really into you, he will say anything you wan to stay with you.
I guess that's not a bad reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment