Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up someone who is after my grandpa money after that person hurt my grandma.?

My grandmother died in Febuary 2007 and the lady who helped take care of her hurt her as well. now my grandpa is dating that lady and doesn't realize that all she is after is his money. she think he has more money than he really does. and we no she really dont love him but he is really beging to love her and take her places and to hotels. he's like 80 some years old and she like late 50's or early 60's. Please tell me how to break them up. My grandpa can be very bull headed and won't listen and i have asked for support to help break them up from my family but they say no its not any of our bussines. well i dont care i not going to watch him throw his life away and his money towards that ***** *** clara. and he ask my mom to help support his relation ship with her and she told him no.


please tell me how to break them up. HE IS MAKING A BIG MISTAKE AND I DONT WANT TO SEE HIM SUFFER FROM IT.


S.O.S.How do i break up someone who is after my grandpa money after that person hurt my grandma.?
Listen to your family. Your grandfather has a lot of experience and he has a right to make this choice.How do i break up someone who is after my grandpa money after that person hurt my grandma.?
talk 2 ur gramps one on one and tell him how u feel
record her saying that she wants his money somehow.
I think you should talk to an attorney - legal aid if you can't afford one - because there are many things to consider. For one thing, perhaps a conservator can be appointed by the court to control his money and that alone may chase her off.. You mention that this lady hurt your grandmother as well so depending upon what you mean by that, there may be something you can do there as well, like get her license to give care suspended. Talk to an attorney as fast as you can in order to protect him and so that if the court sees he is being taken advantage of they can appoint someone to oversees his finances before thay are all gone.
Your grandfather is lonely for the companionship of another since your grandmother passed away. After being married for so long, men like your grandpa don't do well on their own. They are used to having someone around to take care of them, be a partner to.





You will probably not be able to break them up. This is going to be one of those learning experiences for your grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment