Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I slowly break up with someone I don't want anymore?

I've blocked his messages so far and restricted my calls.This guy is a big liar and unfaithful.I'm not going to tell him we're not working out or anything like that.I just want him to get some hints.I don't want him anymore.How can I slowly break up with someone I don't want anymore?
He will get the point eventually but you need to grow up and tell him or this is going to be a slow and painful break up. Call him and say ';We are over, end of story, good bye.'; Then from there it is ok to ignore his calls but doing it out of the blue is wrong.How can I slowly break up with someone I don't want anymore?
slowly?


just tell him face to face, im sorry but its not working anymore.





he deserves it face to face..
Then leave him.





But be straightforward, don't play games like he did.
  • hair styling
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment