Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with someone?

I want to embarrass this guy, or make my breakup painful or dramatic in some way. He's really cocky and he's in love with himself. He's really confident with his hair and his body, everything. I want this to be as painful as I can possibly make it, so....Help!How do I break up with someone?
Though it's tempting to want to hurt someone who has hurt you, you will be much better off if you break up in a civil manner.





How do I break up with someone?
Well you do it in the morning or when he is relaxed. The beginning of the week is better then towards the end. At his place sitting down in a comfortable place is best so he won't have to go driving after.Tell him to his face, give clear reasons why. Just be honest but with manners.
Just tell him that you need a man that's not so heterosexual... If you do it in public is even better.


Also let him know you are dating other guy with goals!
Start dating someoen else. He`ll figure it out .

No comments:

Post a Comment