Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone?

I've been dating this guy for a week and he really likes me. I'm starting to not really like him as a boyfriend but more of a friend. I thought he was really cute when we started dating but all of a sudden I think he's ugly. Like its been a spontaneous switch off. Its only been a week! Should I stay with him a little longer? I know I'm really pathetic and mean to think this but all my friends don't have boyfriends so I can't talk to anyone about this. If I was going to break up with him how should I do it?How do you break up with someone?
Eh personally breaking up in person in this case is iffy. Its only been a week..I mean.. serously.. your still getting to know each other. I'd just call and say look its been cool hanging out for the past week and getting to know you but I don't think we're gonna work.. I still like you as a friend but anything more I'm not really into. Stress that theres no chance of him getting back with you if you don't want him to think there is a chance and according how much he ';really likes you';. That it will only be a friendship nothing more.How do you break up with someone?
well u talk to him in person and say i want to break up with you if u text him or something thats just like pathetic and how do u like him the next minite u dont
Say not to take it personal but i dont think this is working out im am very sorry i wanted to like you but me feelings aren't that deep for you
Tell him you like him as a friend, in person. Not over SMS, MSN or phone.
just tell him in his face.
Just don't answer any of his calls. Ignore him...

No comments:

Post a Comment