Monday, August 16, 2010

What is the kindest way to break up with someone?

I've been out with this guy three times, and I just don't want to go out with him anymore. He seems to really like me, but there is just no spark there for me. I think it's better to end it now, but I've never been the one to end a relationship and I'm not sure how to go about it in a kind way.What is the kindest way to break up with someone?
The best way is the honest way. Just sit down with him and tell him how you feel. Use the same words you just wrote. Be compassionate, but be firm.What is the kindest way to break up with someone?
just tell him that it just doesnt seem to be working and that you would like to see other people but you .ope to continue a friendship with them because it is really stupid when people hate there ex's/
I did it on the phone once, and she got her cousin to beat me up. So i wouldnt reccomend that, just say we need to talk and meet somewhere private. Say your reason but be nice, give him a hug at the end and say we can still be friends (if thats what you want)
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/P鈥?/a>
Just let him know that you want to be friends but dont feel the relationship building past the point you're at.

No comments:

Post a Comment