Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone nicely without looking like a major #$%*?

If the person hasn't really done anything wrong, you know that they are really in love with you...but you just dont feel anything back. It's obviously better to be honest with yourself and the person involved...but I really don't want to hurt them more than I have to.How do you break up with someone nicely without looking like a major #$%*?
Mate, I did it to someone that I went out with for 3 yrs its hard thing to do and they will hate you for it, you cant help this and that is the way its gonna be, dont give her faulse hope either because you feel guilty, did that once too not good for the other person involved....still to this day I feel a little bad that I did this to her, but in most ways I am glad I let her go and she is now my friend after nearly a year since I split with her...she was sooooo upset and distraught but again it has to be this way so go and tell her asap! Make sure she has some support like her friend, ring her friend and ask them to pop around and see her and ask them to be there for her, obviously after you have split with her...so they know straight away what is going on...!How do you break up with someone nicely without looking like a major #$%*?
Look, there really isn't much you can do. But don't pretend to love her back, because it's shallow and will make things hurt so much more for her. Who knows, maybe she's tired of you and will be okay, but be super careful about it. Girls are sensitive, and she's just not gonna like it. Tell her you wish you felt the same way, but for some reason it just isn't there, and that you really didn't deserve someone as special as her in the first place. Apologize, and when it's all over never say anything bad about her, cause people will hate you for it. Even if you really don't like her anymore, be as gentle as possible. It will be bad for a bit, but in the end it will all be okay. Sorry your in the situation, right now my boyfriend keeps saying all these amazingly powerful things to me and I just can't say the same back, and I feel bad that I can't just explain that the feeling is gone. It really sucks, but thinks will get better...hope it all works out!
  • hair styling
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment