Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's a nice way to break up with someone?

I want to end my 3 month relationship.. unfortunately there is no real reason (which would make it a lot easier), instead I just don't really have the same feelings for him as he has for me, and to be honest I don't really feel like a relationship right now.





So how should I approach this? Should i do it in person? What should I say? How can I soften the blow? (I think he will be pretty cut up about it)What's a nice way to break up with someone?
You can buy break up cards in Birthday card shops ^^What's a nice way to break up with someone?
Yes, you should do it in person, you should tell him what you just said; that you just don't have the same feelings for him as he has for you, and that you can still stay friends with him if he wishes.


Or you can tell him he's just not the right person for you.


But think about it before breaking up, maybe you do love him;





Good luck.
do it in person and tell the truth, that you dont want to be in a relationship and dont have the same feelings and he desirves to be with someone who likes him as much as he likes her.


Honestly you have only dated for 3 months, he'll get over you pretty fast..
Make him believe that he is the one breaking up with you or he wants to break up with you.
Just say that you do really like him but you're not feeling a relationship and that overall you don't think you're right for each other. Tell him you just think logically and that you don't wanna get hurt by continuing the relationship and therefore its best to call it a day. Hopefully he'll come out with his self-esteem in tact that way.





x
  • hair styling
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment