Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with someone you really love?

We've been together for a long time, we always watch movies together %26amp; we've had a perfect relationship over all, I mean, he's broken up with me three times but always came back, he's lied %26amp; broke promises.. but, I forgave him. Here lately, he's been putting things before me, he's spending more time doing something else then with me, He tells me he's going to do something, %26amp; ends up doing another %26amp; it hurts, we dont watch movies anymore, %26amp; when he tells me he's going to sleep he always gets up %26amp; i feel like he's takin me for granted but I dont know how to break up with him or how to just tell him im unhappy I cry everynight. %26amp; I just cant keep doing this, someone help! - %26amp; no, he hasnt cheated on me, %26amp; he doesnt. -How do you break up with someone you really love?
Tell him everything that's bothering. You have to communicate. Don't let him walk all over you. As a last resort, use an ultimatum which you MUST keep or else he will never take you seriously.How do you break up with someone you really love?
Good for you!

Report Abuse



Ive been in your situation. My bf lied to me, smoked p*t behind my back, stole from me. And the thing was when we were together i loved being with him. We got a long and had a good time just sitting next to eachother talking or going fishn or styng up till three watching movies. And when i found out the truth about all these things it broke my heart, and I still took him back and stayed with him. But the thing is though after getting your heart broken so many times, eventually it gets to the point where theres not enough pieces left of it to break anymore. Sadly for some of us it takes it getting to that point before we are able to say enough is enough. Its going to be something that you are going to have to make your mind up and realize that you will be better off without him. You can't change him and if you stay then he's going to destroy who you are. and if he lies then there is no telling what he has done behind your back. But if you can tell yourself to get away from him. Get him completely away from you and start moving on.
just leave him a cd of ';big girls don't cry'; by fergie %26amp; clear out. he should get the picture. he he. nah- that's too mean.
Sit him down and tell him how you feel. Communication is key. Men aren't mind readers. If you never speak up for yourself, he has no way of knowing that you're bothered by what is happening.
maybe the thing is that he actually wants to brake up with you so he's showing you that he is not interested anymore, and maybe he is also the one who doesn't know how to brake up with you the 4th time or he might want to give you a chance to brake up with him.


if you feel that he doesn't care anymore just tell him, if he wants to end this so both of you will be comfortable again.
He came back because his sorry behind can't find anyone else with less self esteem to put up with him than you. I'm sorry that's harsh, but it's the truth. Grow some girl, and kick his triflin' butt to the curb. You can do bad all by yourself. When a man is into you, you will know, he calls and spends time with you because you are the most important thing to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment