Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you break up someone who really really likes you?

There's this guy that asked me out on Feb 19th and we both liked each other but around then end of the 1st week i didn't like him as a boy friend anymore, and his friends and we were talking about it in ILA and his friend Austin and said ';He's gonna break up with you'; and i was kinda like phew at least were on the same page and then his friend Hannah (His Ex-Girlfriend) said ';No way!! He is totally obsessed with you'; and i was like darn it!! i was hoping this would be easy =/.





So what is a good way to break up with him? I wanna stay friends with him because i like our friendship but not our love relationship. And the thing is I'm a VERY VERY shy and caring person like in my last relationship i didn't wanna break up with my other boyfriend because we had been friends since like 4th grade and i didn't want to to hurt his feelings. But we still were friends and he STILL likes me, whoops getting off track a little bit there anyway back on track the thing is about me I'm not the type to break up my friend broke me and my old boyfriend up for me i told her i wasn't feeling it with him and the next day BAM! she just told him flat out no sympathy at all and i could NEVER do that especially to a good friend, and i felt so bad for him because then at the end of a day he gave me a letter saying ';Roses are red, Violets are blue, i would die without you'; and walked off all sad with his head held down lower than I've ever seen him walk with his head low.





So i had this one idea since there is a new trimester coming up in like 5 days i thought i would give it till Monday see how many classes we have together and if none I'm going to wait a week to see if he breaks it off and if not I'm going to summon the courage to do it over Face Book and say something like this '; Hey (Name) you know how when we started dating Feb 19th and we both liked one another? Well the thing is, I'm not really feeling the way i did on Feb 19th. %26amp; take it from there.


Do you guys think it will work? Yes? No? Maybe so? ANY help or ideas will be very much appreciated


~Kaitlyn~How do you break up someone who really really likes you?
No never break up with someone in facebook. You'll hurt him just tell him that you didn't like him as a bf that you rather having him as a friend do it as soon as you can or it'll be worse cause he'll fall for you more and more but face him

No comments:

Post a Comment