Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone you love?

If you'd like details pertaining to our relationship you can always read back on my questions posted.





I love him but he's not right for me - he seems like he doesn't love me so I have to let him go. Should one remain frineds? or Just let it go forever? Again read back for more details! How do I even do it though?





aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh





Thanks!How do you break up with someone you love?
If you love them you work at it. You don't throw it away. When it gets to the point you are exasperated and the love is gone, then you move on. If you break it off with someone you love every time things go wrong, you're in for a life of solitude.How do you break up with someone you love?
Maybe you need to ask yourself if you can handle being his friend. Maybe you should wait until you are over him a little and strong enough to have a neutral relationship with him before offering your friendship, right now what you need is to focus on getting over him, and if he is going to be part of your life in a friendship way then that is going to be hard. If you think he is not right for you then just call it off, its better for you than to sit and be hurt longer. Do whats best for you because in the end you are responsible for your own actions. You will find someone who feels the same way you feel about them. Goodluck be strong to whatever decisions you make.
it sounds like you are wanting to dump him before he dumps you. If you think he doesn't love you then you should come right out and ask him if he does or not. If you love each other then you sit down and talk about your worries and try to work them out.If there is no working them out so that you are both happy then mabe you should move on, but at least give it a try before you break up unless you just know this guy is not right for you then in that case you leave.
I broke off a two year relationship. He was very in love with me. I cared about him but over time I knew we were not right for each other. As soon as he came over one night I just told him. I said I love you but I don't think we are right for each other anymore. We are going on different paths. I want to be single for a while. There is no one else. I just need to figure out me. You can talk to me as much as you want but I am not going to be your GF anymore. We saw each other a few times but never really remained friends. We have some of the same mutual friends. We reconnected after 20 years on facebook. He is happily married with kids and so am I. So glad we split and went different ways. If it doesn't feel right why force it.
if you love someone you will try to work things out. you wont just give up. dont think im saying you dont love him though because you can love someone and not know what to do. Try and work things out. if he doesn't love you enough to want to try thats when you know you need to move on. don't let it go forever just cause you love him. you need to be happy to. talk with him. communication is important.








help me out? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkKJdDk7XM0WnWECJOuqdnDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090630165230AAV2zrd
ok you tell him excactly how u feel and thats it break it off dont b friends that will only hurt ur friendship if u love him so much just let him go hes not the right one for u dont call him dont have any contact with him f*** that friends stuff just move one find someone who really loves you!!! for who u are!





SWEET MILDRED WANTS YOU TO CRAWL INTO HER PLAYPEN WITH ME
Just tell him how you feel... theres no harm in that and if he doesn't love you then it should be easy then..... and go ahead and be friends there's nothing wrong with that either
Don't try to be friends. That's just too painful.


Cut off all contact for awhile, until you stop thinking about them constantly at least. It takes time, but it will happen.
well I do think thats the definition of love.





You stick it out till you it works


otherwise...send them an email.
Please move on.If you dont think he is the one just go...you dont have to be friends.I hate that just friends sh**t!
You don't. You work at it if you really love that person.
still be his friend

No comments:

Post a Comment