Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with someone?

This is just a general question. What are your experiences of breaking up with somebody? How do you do it? I'm asking because i am absolutely terrible at breakups, I'm weak willed and tkae them back when I see them getting upset, and if they want a reason I can't give them one because.. I just fall out of love easily. I cant help it! What do you do when you just can't picture yourself being with them forever? What do you say? Please helpHow to break up with someone?
make it short, be straight with them (because they deserve honesty), and let them hate you.How to break up with someone?
I understand completely :(


Make sure you get your point across very clearly, don't beat around the bush. Also, make sure it's not out of the blue, have them sit down or something. DO IT IN PERSON!!


Um another thing, I do the same as you I take someone back the minute I see them getting hurt by what I've done, you just have to swallow the guilt and go through with it. Think about how unhappy you'll be if you take them back.


Just say, 'I've fallen out of love with you' or ' I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with you, I'm sorry'


Make sure you clarify that there's no one else involved, cause that thought may come into his head.


Best of luck
why don't you try to tell it to them softly...I mean break it to them gently but honestly





for sure it would hurt them but it would be worse when you keep on pretending to feel something you don't definitely feel...it's just stupidity





just think of a way that would be easy for them and help them understand what's going on...





good luck!!!
its so hard to break up with someone whom u really love,if u love some one truely then u ll never even think about break up then how can u do it in practical....





im really in a bad situation with my girl friend please answer my Question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment