Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best way to break up with someone?

I've been dating this guy for about three months but I've pretty much lost interest. I still want to be friends with him, but in the past, I've never been able to stay friends with an ex. How can I break it off without ruining our friendship?What is the best way to break up with someone?
Be completely honest with him. And do it soon to avoid hurting him anymore. He may be hurt do to the breakup, but he will appreciate you being open and honest with him.What is the best way to break up with someone?
break it to him easy and ask if you could just be friends dont just be like ITS OVER!!!
I just broke up with my boyfriend of the same, three months, about two months ago. Honestly, it's never easy to break up with someone, especially someone that you really cared about. It just wasn't working out for me, as I'm sure you feel in your relationship. I think the best way to break up with him to just be completely honest and up front. It's not working for you and you can't hold on to something that's not there, even if it means risking your friendship. If he's anything like my ex, he'll be hurt at first and might not be ready to be friends with you. For a broken heart, at first it's hard to just be friends. All you can do is give him time. One thing though, I feel tremendous guilt right now, and you might feel the same way. Don't let that make you regret your decision though because it's important to do what's best for you when it comes to ending a relationship or else its not fair to other person. Hopefully, it will all work out for you and eventually you will be able to be friends. I really hope this is helpful to you girl because I know exactly how you feel.
just tell him that ur not ready for a relationship that you still want to be friends or u can just tell him that you don't have those feelin that you had with him
tell him i'm really happy we had a relationship but i don't think I can handle it anymore. but i still wanna be good friends. i hope you understand.


good luck! =)
  • hair styling
  • bankruptcy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment