Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get the courage to break up with someone?

I really need to break up with my boyfriend because I feel like it is pointless to be going out with him when I know that he is not the one for me. He is involved with drugs which I don't think is right and we have different morals. I'm Christian and he's Athiest. We have been going out for 2 months now, but I have been thinking about breaking up with him for awhile. How do you get the courage to break up, and what do you say? (He is my first boyfriend).How do you get the courage to break up with someone?
By knowing the longer you wait the harder it will be on all parties concerned. That's how. Life is short and happiness is key. Do what you feel is best but never procrastinate.How do you get the courage to break up with someone?
You're very welcome. Best of luck to you.

Report Abuse



You're gonna have to do it sometime so don't wait till your suffering, just let it out gently, say something like ';I don't think we're working out, we just have different tastes, I wanna break up but I hope we can still be friends';
I know its hard but you have to be strong and do it..i dated a guy who was on the wrong side of the law..and its not worth it..


i broke up with a guy because we only saw each other about one hour a week! it was very hard..but it wasnt much of a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment